No matter who we are, we can't live without money in our life, so mastering certain financial skills will make our life less difficult. At least when we need money badly, we won\'t be at a loss as to where the money comes from. The following is the article compiled for you by the Xiaobian who has learned. I hope you can enjoy it.
Rich dad said to Robert, "if you can't make up your mind, you will never learn how to make money. You know, opportunities are always fleeting, and you must make a quick decision if you want to succeed." Therefore, we should make a quick decision and seize the opportunity to make money in life. We should not look ahead and hesitate.
As Robert grew up, he gradually realized that one of the main reasons why the rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer, and the middle class is always struggling in the debt quagmire is that their concept of money is not from school, but from family.
Parents' attitudes towards money will be deeply influenced by their children. Therefore, children will "repeat the same mistakes" when they grow up. If they do not deliberately learn to understand financial knowledge, a vicious circle will arise.
A person's ideas have a great influence on his life. When you want to buy something, don't say "I can't afford it", ask "how can I afford it", so as to activate your brain. As rich dad said to Robert, "the more you use your brain, the more you live your brain, the more you earn." It is a kind of mental laziness to say "I can't afford" easily.
Long term mental laziness will paralyze one's nerves, making it impossible to afford even if one can afford it.
Money is a power, but what is more powerful is the education on financial management. Money comes and goes, but if you understand how money works, you have the power to control it and start accumulating wealth. The reason why they just want to quit is that the vast majority of people have not mastered the real operating rules after receiving school education, so they work for money all their lives.
The poor and the middle class work for money, and the rich let money work for them.
The poor and middle class let the power of money control them more. They get up to work without asking themselves what it means to do so; I work for money every day, but I don\'t really understand money. So most people let money control them and fight them.
In real life, we can do the following simple financial management methods:
1. First of all, make clear the difference between assets and liabilities, and increase revenue and reduce expenditure. Once you understand the difference, you will try to buy only the assets that can bring income. This is the best way to get rich. Keep doing this, and your assets will continue to grow. At the same time, pay attention to reducing your liabilities and expenses, which will give you more money to invest in assets. Assets and liabilities are generally the things that can put money into your pocket and let money out of your pocket.
2. Do what you think is right - because no matter what you do, you will always be criticized. If you do, you will be criticized; If you don\'t do it, you will still be criticized. It\'s better to do what you think is right. It\'s easier to succeed.
3. Don\'t carry too much debt. We should keep our expenditure low. First increase your own assets, and then use the cash flow generated from your assets to buy a big house or a good car.
4. When you are short of money, bear external pressure instead of using your savings or investments. Use this pressure to stimulate your financial talents, think of new ways to earn more money, and then pay the bills. By doing so, we can not only improve our ability to make money, but also improve our financial intelligence. (financial intelligence is not only to see the rate of return on investment, but also to see that once the investment is recovered, the assets it owns are just like nothing.)
5. The most important thing is to invest in yourself. Our only and most important asset is our own mind. In a sense, investing in yourself is the best financial management.
There is also a sentence that I think deeply impressed me: \"make money your employee, work for us constantly, and get more and more assets!\"
At the beginning, we should work hard for money, and at the same time, we should pay attention to our own career, which is also the career mentioned in this book, that is, our own assets. Be a hard-working employee, ensure your own work, but keep building your own assets. How to construct the required method requires actual operation! Everything must be put into action after mastering the method. This is what Mr. Reggie said about practice! It\'s the same as yoga. It\'s useless to have theory alone. It must be combined with each other. Guide practice with theory and verify theory with practice.
This book is the role of a lighthouse in the dark, pointing out a bright light for our life and clarifying a value that is not known to most people.
The road is under your feet. How to walk depends on yourself!