Friday, June 10, 2022 at 1:31:12 AM GMT+00:00
Like traditional electronic products, the LED display screen not only needs to pay attention to the methods, but also needs to be maintained in order to make the LED display screen have a longer service life. The increase in the use of LED full-color display screens is due, on the one hand, to the fact that major manufacturers have reduced the processing materials of their products in order to control production costs, which has led to the premature aging of a few accessories of some products; On the other hand, it is caused by improper usage habits of users. The latter is more common. The following small series introduces the top ten methods to maintain the LED full-color display screen.
1. Keep the humidity of the environment in which the full-color LED display screen is used. Do not let anything with moisture enter your full-color LED display screen. Power on the full-color display screen containing humidity will cause corrosion of the parts of the full-color display screen, and then cause permanent damage.
2. To avoid possible problems, we can choose passive protection and active protection. Try to keep objects that may cause damage to the full-color display screen away from the screen, and clean the screen as gently as possible to minimize the possibility of damage.
3. The LED full-color display screen has the closest relationship with our users, so it is very necessary to do a good job of cleaning and maintenance. Exposed to the wind, sun and dust for a long time in the outdoor environment, it is easy to get dirty. After a period of time, there must be a piece of dust on the screen, which needs to be cleaned in time to wrap the dust-proof soil on the surface for a long time and affect the viewing effect.
4. It is required that the power supply should be stable and well grounded. It should not be used in bad natural conditions, especially in strong lightning weather.
5. Water, iron powder and other metal objects easy to conduct electricity are strictly prohibited in the screen. The LED display screen shall be placed in a low dust environment as far as possible. Large dust will affect the display effect, and too much dust will damage the circuit. In case of water inflow due to various reasons, please cut off the power immediately and contact the maintenance personnel until the display panel in the screen is dry.
6. Switching sequence of LED display:
A: Turn on the control computer to make it work normally before turning on the LED display screen.
B: Turn off the LED display before turning off the computer.
7. When playing, do not stay in the all white, all red, all green, all blue and other all bright images for a long time, so as not to cause excessive current, excessive heating of the power line, damage of the LED lamp, and affect the service life of the display screen. Do not disassemble or splice the screen at will.
8. It is recommended that the LED display screen should have a rest time of more than 2 hours every day. In the plum rain season, the LED display screen should be used at least once a week. Generally, the screen should be turned on at least once a month and turned on for more than 2 hours.
9. The surface of LED display screen can be wiped with alcohol, or dusted with a brush or vacuum cleaner. It cannot be wiped directly with a wet cloth.
10. The LED display screen shall be regularly checked for normal operation and whether the circuit is damaged. If it does not work, it shall be replaced in time. If the circuit is damaged, it shall be repaired or replaced in time. The internal circuit of LED display screen shall not be touched by non professionals to avoid electric shock or circuit damage; If there is a problem, ask a professional to repair it.