In recent years, in the busy streets of the city, there have been many beautiful scenery lines, that is, LED electronic display screen. But few people are aware of the crisis shrouded in this gorgeous face, which is the hidden danger of fire.
How to eliminate the fire hazard of outdoor LED electronic screen
1. In most display applications, the larger the unit area of the display, the greater the power consumption, and the higher the power on stability of the wire.
2. UL certified power supply products are also the best choice when selecting similar products. Their effective conversion rate can ensure the safety and stability of power load, and can work normally under the hot external ambient temperature.
3. In terms of materials for external protective structure of large electronic display screen, most of the display screen products with high fire rating in the market are made of fireproof aluminum-plastic plate, which has excellent fire resistance, strong fire resistance and flame retardancy, and strong oxygen aging performance of special core material, with melting point temperature of 135 ℃, decomposition temperature ≥ 300 ℃, environmental protection performance, low smoke and halogen-free, in line with SGS, flame retardancy b-s1, d0, T0, and reference standards UL94 and gb/8624 to 2006.
4. Another important part of the raw materials for fire protection of the display screen is the plastic kit. The plastic kit is mainly used for the bottom shell of the unit module mask. The main raw material is pc+ glass fiber material with flame retardant function. It not only has flame retardant function, but also can not deform, brittle and crack under high and low temperatures and long-term use. At the same time, it can be used in combination with glue with good sealing performance, It can effectively prevent the rainwater of the external environment from penetrating into the interior, thus causing short circuit and fire.
5. Properly installed. As the LED electronic screen is an electronic product, and some of its main materials are also combustible, it is necessary to fundamentally "prevent trouble before it burns", use high-quality power supply, wire, IC, connecting devices and other combustible devices, reduce the failure rate, and control the fire probability of the LED display; Technically, the installation, guidance and inspection of LED display screen must be carried out by professionals during the installation process, which can prevent it from happening; The combustibles and combustibles around the LED display screen shall be removed to prevent the LED display screen from catching fire due to surrounding fire hazards; In terms of after-sales maintenance, the LED display screen is regularly tested and inspected by professionals.
6. Do a good job in fire prevention certification of LED display screen. Entering the US market requires UL48 wire and cable safety regulations and ETL certification, while the UK requires BS safety regulations certification, and Japan requires PSE mandatory safety certification.