About LED display
How to choose LED display
How to choose supplier
How to import
How to install
How to control
How to repair
How to operate LED screen
Sep 22, 2023, 9:10:32 AM
1. Keep the humidity of the environment where the LED display is used, and do not let anything with the nature of moisture enter your LED display. Power on the display screen containing humidity will lead to corrosion of full-color display screen components, thus causing permanent damage.
2. To avoid touching the LED display screen, we can choose passive protection and active protection, try to keep the objects that may cause damage to the full-color display screen away from the screen, and wipe the screen as gently as possible to minimize the possibility of injury when cleaning the screen.
3. The LED display screen has the closest relationship with our users, so it is necessary to do a good job of cleaning and maintenance. It is easy to show dirt when exposed to wind, sun and dust for a long time in the outdoor environment. After a period of time, the screen must be full of dust, which needs to be cleaned in time to wrap the surface with dustproof soil for a long time to affect the viewing effect.
4. It is required that the power supply is stable and the grounding protection is good. It should not be used in severe natural conditions, especially in strong lightning weather.
5. It is strictly prohibited to enter water, iron powder and other metal objects that are easy to conduct electricity in the screen. LED display screen shall be placed in a low dust environment as far as possible. Large dust will affect the display effect, and excessive dust will damage the circuit. If there is water ingress due to various reasons, please immediately cut off the power and contact the maintenance personnel, and use the display panel in the screen until it is dry.
6. Switching sequence of LED display:
A: First turn on the control computer so that it can operate normally, and then turn on the large LED display screen.
B: Turn off the LED display before turning off the computer.
7. When playing, do not stay in the full white, full red, full green, full blue and other full bright images for a long time, so as to avoid excessive current, excessive heating of the power line, damage to the LED lamp beads, and affect the service life of the display screen. Do not disassemble or splice the screen at will! Here are six ways to extend the life of LED displays.
8. It is recommended that the rest time of LED screen should be more than 2 hours every day, and the large LED screen should be used at least once a week in the rainy season. Generally, the screen should be turned on at least once a month for more than 2 hours.
9. The led screen surface can be wiped with alcohol, or dusted with a brush or vacuum cleaner, instead of directly wiping with a damp cloth.
10. LED screen shall be checked regularly for normal operation and circuit damage. If it does not work, it shall be replaced in time. If the circuit is damaged, it shall be repaired or replaced in time. Non professionals are not allowed to touch the internal circuit of the large LED display screen to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuit; If there is a problem, ask a professional for maintenance.